123457»

Comments

• edited 2:15PM
    thanks LFM

urban, there aren't any files in the marissa's bunny folder on the dropbox
    Ooh, thanks Nicko - very cool to put pictures to names. :D
    i feel kinda bad that mine comes across as slightly morbid (considering the other works) maybe if you want to play it off as a credits page and paste some screen names on it that's cool (kinda goes with the suspects theme of it) :awkward:
    Pants, I figured that was the lost bunny? :)
  • Ve.Ve.
    edited 2:15PM
    ha! Great,flak! But(and this is just my humble opinion) pants...i LIKED yours...thought it was a *counter* bunny...it fits in because it is a cartoon like drawing so it fit in with many of the offerings and it wasn't GORY or anything...dunno....I think it is ok as is ...
    nicko said...thanks LFM

urban, there aren't any files in the marissa's bunny folder on the dropbox
    i see them there - perhaps its a sharing thing - ill check it out
    OK, got it now. Looks good!
    tif or jpg?
    I took the jpg
    i was a little jarred by the dead rabbit, yeah. :) but i like flak's take. street life is hard on bunnies.

this is coming together.. at last, in true fazylucker fashion.

no snark on those that were a bit late... we all take turns with that circumstance. ohyeah.

nicko, putting it together has been hours of work, i know. i also know you don't begrudge a single minute.

respect.

x
    So, how's it going nicko?
    mick said...i was a little jarred by the dead rabbit, yeah.
    HEH! should have seen the first one i sent in...
    eh, i wish i'd have spoken more clearly. :) i wasn't feeling, or trying to be critical. if i did that, i'd need to start at my own front door.

"jarring" would be more accurately: my thoughts were temporarily arrested; i was given pause, brought to a brief halt. Pant's cartoon of Bunny on the Mean Streets is engaging and interesting. .

...as is your heat signature evidence of bunnies passing.

x
    How's this going?
  • CPUCPU
  • edited November 2008
    OK... it's finished and uploaded to Blurb.

Biff and I are just working through the process to get this on the Blurb bookstore... watch this space.
  • Ve.Ve.
    edited November 2008
    bravo,men:smile:
  • GREAT WORK you lot!!!

i wish i could have contributed, but just wasn't with it when all this came together.

will be watching this space anxiously, waiting to put my order in.

might i suggest that you create a new thread as well to announce the release and pull in some of the other fazyluckers that may have slept through this.
  • edited November 2008
    BOOK LAUNCH

End thread and thanks :smile:
  • Ve.Ve.
    hey n...is the pdf dead?
    yeah... you have to buy teh book now :wink:
  • Ve.Ve.
    :wink:
  • Ve.Ve.
    heyyyy I press ADD TO CART and nothing but a *refresh* happens...
  • Ve.Ve.
    help!
  • Ve.Ve.
    OH NEVER MIND...WHEN oh when am I gonna learn to totally explore the problem BEFORE I post!!!???
    (where is the BLUSH smilie?)
    (the answer was to enter a quantity before you press the add to cart button!)
  • took me a few minutes to sort that one as well ve.

nicko, seems you have some blurb experience. did you use the interface or do it in indesign or illusrator, jpg or png… any tips… i also wonder, have you noted if your project, (projects) was printed in the us or holland. i've read about colour and binding problems with the dutch production.
    i'm doing an xmas project. just starting, hoping to be done by the 30th.

cheers

and once again nice work all!
    One would assume it would bind closest to it's final destination.
    I used the Booksmart software as this was a simple picture book.

I recently produced some portfolio books which were produced in Holland. I'm in the UK so I'm guessing biff guessed correctly :smile:
    Oh and the binding was fine BTW
  • perhaps capacity is a production issue as well, who knows. i'd be happy to have it done more locally (i'm in sweden), yet i am hoping they'll be of equal quality. i've read that some of the customers with complaints have had their books reprinted by blurb in the usa. either way i don't think one can choose a location. i guess my answer to the question regarding quality should have been at least partly self evident as nicko wouldn't have suggest the bunny project if he wasn't pleased with the earlier results, or...

thanks for the feedback.
    NP