the great big corp ID / logo / stationery thread

Comments

• edited 7:39PM
    Awesome
    struggling to decide whether this was packaging or branding, but i think it's the branding package which i'm most interested in, ugh :D

anyway...

"We worked with Chef Lynch and her team to create packaging for an Italian Picnic Basket which also served the invitation. Each item in the basket was hand-wrapped and adorned with a sticker labeling the contents. The invitation was letterpressed on butcher paper and wrapped around Chef Lynch's homemade Socca mix."

maqina business cards - Duplex GFSmith Colorplan 175gsm, pristine white and ebony black. White foil on front, logo debossed on back.
  • edited February 2012

Forget Ltd Business Cards, by @ SocketStudios on @ 52network — http://fiftytwonetwork.com/posts/1901-forget-ltd-business-cards
  • sign made from typographic pattern of nails hammered in to wood
    sign made from typographic pattern of nails hammered in to wood
    nailed it
    , custom industrial signs
  • edited May 2012

INTERACTION BETWEEN THE SCALE AND THE MATERIAL, THE ROUGHNESS OF THE SUPPORT AND THE TYPOGRAPHIC AND EMBOSSING REFINEMENTS

Playing with the notion of scales, Murmure created a set of business cards made of concrete. This material, so characteristic of our environment, was enhanced by using the smallest and most refined communicationsupport. The refinement and the technique required for the typography highlight the harshness and the roughness of the used material.

http://www.murmure.me/eng/beton-eng/

(well, it gets traffic on the web, so works well for it's intended purpose ;))
  • edited July 2012
    art centre student redesigns microsoft in 3 days, and i quite like the outcome :D

• oh, that is good!

mind if I post it on YH?
  • certainly!
  • the argonaut

Designed by Dawson Beggs | Country: United States

“Identity work for a fictitious upscale San Francisco hotel inspired by the San Francisco gold rush. The logo was inspired by the sails of a ship and the golden gate bridge, as well, the name “Argonaut” is a reflection of what gold seekers were once known as.”

• the acre

Designed by ACRE | Country: Singapore

“With the use of yellow, ACRE wanted to feature our work as a collaborative harvest between us, our clients and our partners. We took a field as inspiration for our logo. Being an art collective of idea crafters, we have a preoccupation with measurement devices, preferring the old way of customization.”

• crowne chauffeur services business card...

Designed by Alan Haverty | Country: Ireland

“I was approached by Crowne Chauffeur Services and asked to re-invent the company’s brand by providing them with a updated, simplified design. The client wanted something that would immediately say ‘luxury’ without being pretentious, something which would help build on their already established reputation. After a period of research into the clientiele they wished to attract, it was clear that Iconography was the way to go.
  • Oh yes, they are all rather lovely, those three.
  • a pretty comprehensive packaging and branding exercise for the dirty apron, here...

The Dirty Apron’s Delicatessen offers hot lunches, gourmet sandwiches, take-home carvery meals, deli meats, local BC Cheeses, fresh flowers, and specialty ingredients and products

Glasfurd & Walker were commissioned to design all packaging and promotional items for the Delicatessen. From bread bags, shopping bags and tape to gift boxes, lunch boxes and products on the shelves.

• edited September 2012

Established in 1996 The New Zealand Antarctic Research Institute is the body responsible for developing and managing New Zealand’s scientific research and conservation activities in Antarctica, Southern Ocean and Ross Sea region while also raising ‘public awareness of the international significance of the continent’. The institute’s new identity, which replaces an illustrative fern and penguin mark, was designed by Auckland based BRR and delivers a broader and more scientific sensibility through symbology, metaphor, simple geometry, monochromatic colour and a neutral typeface.
  • weird, i thought we'd posted this logo for the Stedelijk Museum a while back, but apparently not... anyway, here we have an update.

• ooooOOOOoooh!

oooohhhh checklist is HOT!
  • 2012 Logo Trends

from logo lounge (seem to have missed a ton of trends that i've noticed, but hey...)
  • edited January 2013
    ITV rebrand, new iddents and channel logos etc. hell, even some new set designs.

i do like the ability of the logo to 'flex with the flow', and dynamically pick it's colours from the programming itself, tres cool.
  • edited February 2013
    I quite like this idea of a brand overview video... don't know if it's just the novelty of it though. What do you think?

http://vimeo.com/55878627

Thermo Sensitive Business Cards
    Add The Ultimate Personal Touch, ever-changing stationery set for Vienna photo rep and producer Natalie Daniels.
  • from the google glass thread -

the actual logo -

and pieratt's slightly reinterpreted version -
  • uh, OK... so supermighty knows the guy that made the "Over" app that allows you to overlay text on pictures for Instagram and whatnot. Anyway, he's just posted his new business card. It's simple and obvious but I think it's the perfect idea given the nature of his app :)

http://madewithover.com/
  • oOOooo lovely that is :)
  • edited March 2013
    new logo design, and sound design for... Orchestre Symphonique Genevois

• edited April 2013
    Should corp sit before all of ID, Logo, Stationery? If so, I guess this won't belong here :)
  • i like 'em!

coca~peps.. wat?
  • ^LMFAO!!!
  • edited May 2013
    please tell me you are laughing at the great use of that gif, rather than seeing the gif for the first time. please ;)
  • ^LMFAO!!!

To complete the other part of the equation on the unveiling of the 21st Century Fox logo earlier this month, the other half of the split News Corp has now introduced its new logo...
    Today we are unveiling a new logo that will be our emblem for this future. The name is historic and the script is based on the writing of Rupert and his father, who have provided us all with not only a name, but a remarkable professional platform.
    http://www.underconsideration.com/brandnew/archives/news_news_corp_new_corporate_logo.php
    Established in 1930, the Whitney Museum of American Art in New York is devoted to the art of the United States presenting a “full range of twentieth-century and contemporary American art, with a special focus on works by living artists.” Its permanent collection contains approximately 19,000 paintings, sculptures, prints, drawings, and photographs, representing more than 2,900 artists and is considered one of the finest in the world. Currently located on Madison Avenue at 75th Street since 1966, the Whitney will move to a Renzo Piano-designed building dozens of blocks south in the Meatpacking District facing the popular High Line in 2015. In preparation for this move, the museum has introduced a new identity designed by Amsterdam-based Experimental Jetset.
    In application, the logo adapts wonderfully to anything and everything, creating a sophisticated, edgy look that fits the museum perfectly. I obviously wish the identity used something other than the rich man’s Helvetica — Christian Schwartz’s Neue Haas Grotesk (which we also used on the BNConf identity, except it was done ironically) — as it makes the identity feel like something we’ve seen a hundred times before, especially coming from the Helvetica-loving folks at Experimental Jetset.

Nonetheless, definitely one of the best museum identities in some time — specially within, or perhaps despite, the trend of black-on-white, minimalist museum identities.
  • as a system, i really like it.
  • again, with minsk's identity, i really like it as a system. provocatively bold, indeed!

Instead of reflecting on multitude dimensions of the city’s life, the brand strategy captured Minsk’s essential quality, the ability to rationalise, engineer, and create effective practical solutions to complex technological and scientific problems. This quality is deeply ingrained in Minsk residents, many of whom are third generations engineers. It manifests itself in the user-friendly layout of the city and the rhythmical and reliable work of its services. It also propels a burgeoning industry of software programming, engineering, and high precision manufacturing that has emerged in Minsk over the last two decades. The core idea of Minsk as a city of intellect is expressed in the slogan Think Minsk. It sends a clear message to foreign investors, tourists and talent that Minsk welcomes and fosters knowledge-based production and exchange of ideas. It gives a direction for the city development and propels Minsk towards becoming a new growth place in the world economy.

http://www.underconsideration.com/brandnew/archives/minsk_gets_in_line.php