collaboration: fazylucker calendar

2»

Comments

• edited 12:20AM
    thank you base...do you think you might make a contribution? i could use a new base desktop, for the home imac, you know...

}b
    seconded..... that colour progression you teased us with would make anyone proud to have it on their desktop or wall, base.

x
    February is almost here.

[threat]i still have that pop-art grid[/threat] ... and i'm not afraid to use it. (think orange and purple)

:)
    well then....

purple and orange it is.

i did make that wonderful *cough* yellow popart grid into a vector file; it's MUCH smoother, and of course something as complicatedly colourful as this lovely :D February calendar was a huge upload for me, so i split it into 3 files (drop all 3 at once on stuffit expander).

thumbnail links to an approximately 45% size jpg sample.

part 1
    part 2
    part 3
  • edited March 2008
    right then, how about we use this thread for planning next years calendar? :D
    I have no idea what happened here but I would like to take part in the 2009 calendar project-thing.
  • CPUCPU
    edited 12:20AM
    2009 sounds a tad to optimistic for me :happy:
    not so fast, cowboys. do you think i didn't notice that no one ponied up for March? :p

i've learned more about how not to make a calendar than i'd ever hoped for.

so.. :) thank you, my dearest slackers; it's been educational.

thumb links to a 50% jpeg example.

big TIFF
  • edited March 2008
    hmmm **FIXED**. :) another educational moment!! yay
    i thought i was going to let this die a graceful death, but then i was thinking about what someone said early in the thread about calendars being useful.

so here's

April Is Not A Useful Month

click ^ for a half-size jpg example.

tiff: 2200px square@300dpi

i'll thank all you procrastinators and good-intentioners for another learning experience. i got illu's pen tool to cooperate well enough for the curves. no swirly filter!!! :D

x
    I like that. That'd be awesome if I had my own office!
    that's pretty hot (apart from the font), yeah!
  • edited May 2008
    urban.. that calendar is .. a waste of paper? (too tall! but yes, very kewl.. heh)

i have a wall just like that. :D i slap a coat of paint on it every once in a while.
    he has a pretty empty life also

slacker
    I love it mick
    :p you're just tall enough to write on the May 20 line.

i like the concept, and approve of writing on walls.

aaaaand!!!!... it's always a treat when the good doctor strolls through. hi pal. :)

x
    Oops