The "IT'S FRIDAY" thread!

Comments

• edited 5:59PM
    not me, i'm going to stay in with a nice warm cup of tea, and watch some tv.
    (stag do tomorrow night)
    a week to wait untill next friday: Leopard Friday™
    woot.
    today i will be watching F1 practice from Brazil as soon as I get home from work! TiVo rocks!
    finally...
    *drinks beer*
    /me salivates
    Yay, last night we heard that 50 to 10 of us will get fired, and the rest of us on november, incase there are no orders, yay! Unemployment, here I come.
    i'm sorry to hear, dmc.

~ hands dmc a beer. yay, it's friday ... and time to get wasted. have a nice one, fazy luckers!
    . . . . evening . . . . night in with a cool beer . . . .

Sorry, DMC, to hear the bad news, are you one of the chosen ones for sure? Good luck either way, here, have one of my beers {hands over a Grolsch . . .}
  • edited October 2007
    I am drunk I am drunk I am drunk and I almost go married buying a hamburger. I do not know what went wrong. But next friday I promise to succeed!!

drunk drunk "wank"

DMC, I heard similar news. I decided that if I heard correctly, I will never work in he same company again. My former company will not fire anyone but I think that they will be even more asshole.

It is a shame, because I really liked to work there.. Oh well, life is full of assholes. You can just decide not to interfere.

Well for now, I think that I will boot my macbook to windows, play some half life2 and fantasize about the girl in the queue to the hamburger place whose ass I got to grab. MM. I think I love you - too and again.
    Well, I'm not sure if I'm one of them, but if I am... the job was too good to be true...

Besides, i'm drunk. I had a nice evening out with my loved wife who's having hard time with me being like i am, depressed... sorry.
    She's one of the few things/persons that keep me sane these days... You guys, are the vent... You know what I referred to earlier, maybe. I know that if I let my feellings loose here on board, you'll not stop me on street and ask me how i'm doing (in case you're not coming to Kaarina)

Jussi: luck to you - there's a chance that they'll hire you and you get to name the price... that's what a friend did (he got fired, worked elsewhere and then the former employer called begging him to come back...)

I'm just over -worried -debted -thinking -worrying piece of meat. But I've too many people that I care about, includoing a 5-year old kid, so I can't commit a suicide, so no worries about that. I've had to give things some thoughts... Would be an option, really, but I'm not there, I care about others too much.

Thnaks for being there and most importantly, here.
    ((at least I had some fun tonite)
    It's good to have someplace where you can vent. It's important too.
    Tabulates the Friday Bar Tabs.... Nice... :smile:
    ~ wakes up

~ still feels drunk

~ pays his tab

~ falls asleep

BUMP!

What! It is friday again! PARRRRRRty!
    it's Leopard Friday!

(cept my mac is too damn old to upgrade) :awkward:
    I'd be happier if I didn't have a weekend of work in front of me.

And like harkjohnny, my mac is too old to get excited about Leopard. Balls.

Where's the Meths?
    yes. friday. i need this one.

got an interview tomorrow for another job...meeting the owner for coffee in his shop. i think the timing might be just right.

so happy friday all, luck or whatever else you want/need dmc, be well.... and let's all make it to be miserable on Monday ;)

i'll save my hoooooorahs for the sox win last night for the other thread :D
    GOOD LUCK BULL, GO SOX!
    thanks very much mr sock :)
    WhooHOoOOKookOOkOoOKook

Happy Friday all :)
    chris:GOOD LUCK BULL, GO SOX!
    yes, go sox!

IT ARE FRIDAY!!!1!

again, already!
    It's Friday.

~tries to skip & jump while making joyful squeaking sounds but is having a difficult time after having a sleepless night.

I'm looking forward to an early evening.
    this week, i've been mostly going to sleep at about 9.45pm :D
    good friday everyone!
    i think it may because it's dark so early now. i'll be sat there, just had food, and my eyes will just close and off i go. then i wake myself up with a snore, and i realise that it's not even 9 o'clock yet.

i then chuckle, and close my eyes again.
    thank crunchie
    chris:this week, i've been mostly going to sleep at about 9.45pm :D
    Crikey, i go to bed on average between 1-2am every morning and wake up at 6.30am. In work for 9, out of work between 6-7, home for 8-9, and that ladies and gentlemen, is my sad life.

:D
    this is the most relieved i've been that it's friday in a long, long time. and not in a jump up and down way. more of a 'phew'.

i'll sleep later, i think. ;)

}b
    meska:
    Crikey, i go to bed on average between 1-2am every morning and wake up at 6.30am. In work for 9, out of work between 6-7, home for 8-9, and that ladies and gentlemen, is my sad life.

:D
    yeah yeah... but posting that I look TIRED.... I'd like to see a photo of you, mate =] a photo which is only two days old :happy: and no photoshopping!
    me?

nm, mesk, of course.
    I miss going to sleep at 9:45 :awkward:
    Is it? in fact, where am I? Do I know you people? !!!

Hello peeps, dont get to post in work any more but coz its Friday, here goes !
  • oh this friday, how i have longed for thee.

it's happy hour somewhere right?
    someone pour me a drink.
    ^ im with you! I could use a drink or four when I get out of here. :happy:
    Is it friday yet?
    you're doing it wrong!

*tab post
    nicko:Is it friday yet?
    chris:you're doing it wrong!

*tab post
    May be we should have a boomtown rats thread - i don't like mondays, tell me why . . .
    oh Crap!!....it's Monday
    *tab tab tab post
    now it's friday, happy days!
    Hooray!