Instagram

Comments

• yup, like loads of these :)
  • edited May 2014
    elaine paige'd so badly, soz!
  • OOOOooooffffff! FOOKIN OFF THE CHAIN N!!!!!
  • Cool (as always). Love that first one.
  • ^ N pretty fookin brilliant as usual!
  • Aw, thanks <3

nickowastaken
  • oh mu goodness at that dino's texture.
  • I'm loving this whole thread. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
  • I'm loving this whole thread. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
    We should perhaps rename it Nickogram?
  • hahaha! Well... Nicko has some badass Instagram pics. I'm on there! lilimariephotography I'm not sure how to add a list of pics to this thread. Would love to follow any others on IG as well. Nicko.... I think I already follow you on IG.
  • No smart phone here :-]
  • Aw, thanks! Yes, LSP... I follow you on the 'grams :)

• ^N ya got it whipped!
    Awesome as usual!
    (slightly thrown by last...story?)
  • When I started doing the candid / street stuff on Instagram @stenzor called me out in a comment saying that he thought I was being a bit creepy so I started hashtagging all of those candid pics #stenzor so he could see when I was being creepy :D

I'm meeting him on Saturday and decided that it was about time that I put together a book of my favourites, I will give @stenzor a copy as a gift :)
  • fantastic :)
  • @nicko - i think your photos are great but they were creeping me out too. i think i like my instagram mostly pretty stupide and mundane (not arty). i'm not very good at instagram anyways...i'm a terrible photographer...no biggie...

stenzor is lucky to be receiving that...
  • edited July 2014
    oh wait...i didn't just call everybody i follow mundane and stupid. but i did. lame. i don't mean it quite like that...

damn, better watch how i word things.
  • That's OK, it's not for everyone. I don't feel that it's creepy... to say that it is would be to say that the work of, say, Cartier-Bresson, Vivian Maier and Bob Mazzer is also creepy. Maybe it's capturing them with the phone? Maybe that makes it creepy? Interesting really because I am usually a lot, lot closer to people with the camera
  • the only difference is they are famous creeps, nicko ;)

you'll get there in the end :D
  • i asked you about this before if you remember - if you had asked these people for permission to take their photos. it does feel too close for me. and that's what make them great too. i think you'll have a second career as a photographer when you are ready for it...

all the photos in my home (on the walls) are either of plants or buildings...haha...
  • lol chris

I do remember, I have had that conversation a few times so you'll have to forgive me for not remembering, heh. I don't think I am anywhere near good enough to make a second career out of it but it's kind of you to say so.
  • When I started doing the candid / street stuff on Instagram @stenzor called me out in a comment saying that he thought I was being a bit creepy so I started hashtagging all of those candid pics #stenzor so he could see when I was being creepy :D

I'm meeting him on Saturday and decided that it was about time that I put together a book of my favourites, I will give @stenzor a copy as a gift :)
    Love it.
    Def a case of "Life imitates art far more than art imitates Life."
    Am sure Stenzor is noice b ut don't forget your tool on your blindish date

:D

xxx's
  • Oh, Nicko, great photos!

So Bohrenous )
  • thanks Mnemo

• ^PHROAW!!!!!!!!!
    Awesome N!
    All with your iPhone?
    Oh yeah...how did Stenzor date go?
  • Thanks! Yeah, all my Instagrams are iPhone.

stenzor date was great fun!
  • Thanks! Yeah, all my Instagrams are iPhone.

stenzor date was great fun!
    No, the shit you show here :D
    I guess you mean your instagram account is mirrored here. All the same awesome though. What is this thread called...LOL
    Stenzor date was fun...did you...kiss? :D
    Sugar rush head on
    xxx's
  • i can't figure out how to post my instagrams here...
  • ^Awesome as usual N but I especially love the skin creases in old mans pic.
  • Thanks, yeah I'm pretty fond of that one too :)
  • his hands have the kind of contrast i'd like to see in his face wrinkles too! it's pretty striking, like it!
  • Instagram for food, right? )
    My little piece:
  • #rations :D

looks pretty tasty!
  • we were just researching MRE's last night. the French seem to have the best ones with the Italians and Spanish as runners up. we have a few American MRE's and they are AWFUL! it's like eating salted candy. i can't remember where we got them...i think somebody from the German embassy passed them off to us when they moved.
  • we were just researching MRE's last night. the French seem to have the best ones with the Italians and Spanish as runners up. we have a few American MRE's and they are AWFUL! it's like eating salted candy. i can't remember where we got them...i think somebody from the German embassy passed them off to us when they moved.
    I never tasted any modern MRE.
  • Indeed. Looks very gourmet!
  • Nicko... do these people know you are taking there picture? Just curious. #NikoStrikesAgain
  • edited September 2014
    my understanding is that they generally don't know #stenzor is the 'creep photographer' tag to use :D

(stenzor isn't a creep, btw, he's a tidy guy heh)
  • hahahahaha! It's probably best. You get a more relaxed and natural look that ways, anyways. :) How do you post your Instagram feed on here?

(I wouldn't think he's a creep anyways. I do it too! HA!)
  • i use the web inspector to get the image URLs from instagram (because you can't simply right-click the photos, pfft...) and then post them using those.
  • Hello! Yes, they're all candid, LSP. It's easier to get your pic urls off your feed at http://iconosquare.com

• Niko you have an AMAZING Instagram feed. I love looking at it often. I've also referred a couple people to it. I hope to someday make it out that way.
  • Chris, what is your Instagram account? I don't think I'm following you.