Instagram

Comments

• *ahem* that's an interesting shot :)
  • ^HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!! LOOOOLLL and you didn't get slapped?
    Get in!!! ;)
  • I'm actually very charming irl ;)
  • nicko richardson ;)
  • I'm actually very charming irl ;)
    She wearing earplugs and lookin up...no way you were communicating. LOL you got lucky and snapped like several didn't ya ;) LOVE IT!!!!
  • i initially read that as nicko saying he was a very charming girl.
  • (which i'm not doubting, just caught me by surprise).
  • ^ :D
    Good job you guys are friends!
  • Ha ha, I actually waited. There were lots of people in the carriage that were talking about her. I waited for something to happen but it didn't. She got up to get off the train and I took that one just as the woman next to her offered an evil eye sideways glance.
  • ^N your instinctive trigger finger is well on time! Awesome natural skills!!!
  • I think it was just a little too late, tbh.

I wasn't suggesting that we were communicating I just meant that I could get myself out of a scrape should the situation arise :D
  • her penis is almost poking out from under her jacket, too!
  • that bird sitting at a table/smoking looks like a still from blade runner, mush.
  • ^I thought i left something here earlier but...it's not here. So to re-cap what I can recall...
    N awesome shots as per usual! Yeah C def bladerunnner juce in that shot. ove the no smoking sign LOL
    I like the angle shot down the stirs in tube and thought might be more intriguing the other way. But do they do those extention cables still where you can operate your camera whilst it's on a tripod and you direct your subject cause was thinking if you strapped camera to ankle and took shots that way. Nice and close to step tread. Or if you got short movie option walk really slow and then lift from frame etc. And and and and and yep time to shut up now LOL And I said something else about ikea but not as funny now. Anyway...Love the shots.
  • ^ ha ha, yeah... I know what you mean!

http://instagram.com/nickowastaken

• Awesome pics N as usual. One thing (as usual LOL) crossed my mind. The shot from bottom of escalators and up...what if the camera was then at that position held upside down? Might be vomit might be massively intriguing taking into consideration the usual factors etc etc etc I guess the easiest way would be for me to try my lazy self LOL but...as usual. Massive respect N love them all!
  • LOL! thanks, I'll have a think about that x
  • nice tubes :)

also, i'd meant to ask before - do you have the shutter sound turned off on yer phone for the upcloseandpersonal shots?
  • or do you just *clear your throat* when pressing the button? :D
  • I always have my phone on silent *shrugs*
  • ^Awesome as usual N
  • thank you, BW :)
  • Wicked pics mate.
  • Where's the thumbs up emoticon when you need it!

I like third from the bottom today, cause it reminds me I'll be having (and in need of) a drink tomorrow! :)
  • Yo Nicko. As your unpaid location scout check out Hyde Park Winter Wonderland. Darkest part of the afternoon the best.
    Taking the kids? Remortgage as it's pretty expensive.
  • ^ha ha, thanks… sorry I missed your post!

• Got an honorable mention for this photo by urbanromantix in the ok commuter challenge.

• ^Awesome N!!!!! (and I loikes very mucho up escalator shot!)
  • ^Awesome as usual N. Esp loikes the tunnel with gradient red into white rectangle on top of stairs.

BTW whats the funniest remark/objection one of your muses/models have made?
  • Not one of them have ever made a remark because they are completely unaware.

I got Jenny Eclair yesterday:

She brought her own pole...
  • is that really eclair? because, like, i'd typed out a comment asking if it was before i read that, and now i'm not sure if you were joking, but t certainly looks like her!
  • would*
  • It is her, yeah... I had to gis her face to confirm
  • don't you mean jizz?
    I want to see the after shots.
  • ^Yep it her. Down to earth, working class seen...at High Street Ken... LOOOLLL

Re comments from models/muses...you need to get someone taking pics of you and then split screen both images...be so interesting.
    But..as per usual Sat morn am fookin hanging. Was a good night!

xxx's my lovelies for the weekend
  • So, it was a bit strange to see Jenny Eclair again on Saturday afternoon down the Old Compton Road...

I think she's following me /\/
  • ^N admit it...you got tasty skills with pshop
    Next she be in your bed asking for directions to nearest Waitrose :D
  • N-I-C-E
  • Thanks peak!