[TV] Community

edited February 2011 in conversations
Watched this from the start (via torrent), and love it. Chevy chase works really well, Señor Chang is a great character, and the abed and troy shorts are awesome.

Well in to season 2 now, anyone else been watching?

community wiki
chris said...
meska said...I was just going to acquire this, thanks for the reminder :D

How long is it per episode?

Also, grab United States of Tara, seriooooously good.
meska said...Ah right 22mins nm.
NightCrawler said...Nope but i've been talked into watching more shows.

What you like most about it socko?
chris said...Stuff like Chevy chase's character working really well, Señor Chang is a great character, and the abed and troy shorts are awesome, I guess.

Other than that, it's not 'lost', and for American comedy, it's really high up there.
chris said...I keep telling myself that I'll watch it till the end of seaon 2, then get out before it goes to shit, though ;)
NightCrawler said...I may need to find me a stream of it...

I can watch it on my second screen while I'm working. :)
jesse said...Yeah I like it.

I can watch it on the screen in my Bentley. :depressed:

Comments

• edited 3:51PM
  • edited May 2011
    I gotta say I thought that that was the best episode so far. Those were two good reasons for that. There's a few others as well but I can't remember them now.
    haha this has been 2 seasons of many great lulz - i do hope that season 3 will not disappoint, because there's little chance of me being able to not watch it when it arrives.
    so many great characters, and other things :)
    Thursday night epsode was greatness, looking forward to part 2
    Hilarious series, i was laughing my head off last night. Only on the first few episodes, but yeah great.
    Holy fuck sticks, I really do love this haha! Not a finale style finale, same as season 1, thank fuck. Great stuff, lovely lovely boobs, too.
    Hawt. Keep forgetting about this, distracted by the other goodness on the teleinternet.
    chris said...image
    all official now -

alison brie and gillian jacobs lingerie lesbian video

HONK!
    as much as i'd love to be bumping this thread with more awesome photos, i actually only came in here to nudge everybody towards the

september 22nd season 3 opener

date which has been published. yay!
  • we saw donald glover tour back in April when it rolled through Boulder

http://www.iamdonald.com/
    Cheers Chris, have been missing my weekly dose.
    weehee! i watched this, and i though man, i wish i had a whole season's worth of episodes to watch in one go again :D

HURRY UP AND AIR!1!!

also, lol at the opening number!

also, lol at monkey knockout gas!
    hey dudes!
  • edited October 2011
    Yum

:heart:
  • [hide]image[/hide]
  • :!: :!: :!:
  • That made the fan on my computer run hot... seriously! :D
  • edited May 2012
    'Community': 3 new episodes in one night

It's like Christmas in May! NBC has decided to move up the two-episode season finale of "Community" to Thursday, May 17, which means there will be three all new episodes in one night!

The three episodes start with "Digital Estate Planning," which has Pierce (Chevy Chase) being called to Hawthorne Enterprises to discuss his inheritance with his dad's right hand man. The group goes with him for moral support. They must play the video game of their life to save his money.

The next is "The First Chang Dynasty," Chang (Ken Jeong) is in control of the campus and the gang must sneak in to take over. Troy (Donald Glover) enlists the help of the Air Conditioning Repair Annex, knowing he's selling his soul.

The final (oh, please don't let it be final) episode is "Introduction to Finality," which has Jeff (Joel McHale) going up against former law colleague Alan Connor (Rob Corrdry) in Summer fun court when Pierce and Shirley (Yvette Nicole Brown) have a disagreement about their sandwich shop.

Guys, watch it live! We want "Community" back next season!
  • So apparently a future episode is going to be done entirely in 16 bit video game style:

• and that future episode is likely to be aired tonight.
    'Community': 3 new episodes in one night

It's like Christmas in May! NBC has decided to move up the two-episode season finale of "Community" to Thursday, May 17, which means there will be three all new episodes in one night!

The three episodes start with "Digital Estate Planning," which has Pierce (Chevy Chase) being called to Hawthorne Enterprises to discuss his inheritance with his dad's right hand man. The group goes with him for moral support. They must play the video game of their life to save his money.

The next is "The First Chang Dynasty," Chang (Ken Jeong) is in control of the campus and the gang must sneak in to take over. Troy (Donald Glover) enlists the help of the Air Conditioning Repair Annex, knowing he's selling his soul.

The final (oh, please don't let it be final) episode is "Introduction to Finality," which has Jeff (Joel McHale) going up against former law colleague Alan Connor (Rob Corrdry) in Summer fun court when Pierce and Shirley (Yvette Nicole Brown) have a disagreement about their sandwich shop.

Guys, watch it live! We want "Community" back next season!
  • OMG!!! squeeeeee - this is awesome!
  • i hope you're thinking of me when enjoying these - i have to wait until tomorrow to torrent them!
  • You'll be in my thoughts Chris!
  • edited May 2012
    "oh, hey! you know that show that you really liked? well it's coming back for annother season!!! except that the guy who was behind all the things you liked about it, well, we've got someone else in instead of him..."

http://www.avclub.com/articles/updated-dan-harmon-out-as-showrunner-of-community,75385/
  • oh, they were awesome, too :!:
  • Chris - Dan Harmon is giant MAN BABY. I'm pretty hopeful that the show will survive without him. I enjoyed all the episodes too.

• i wouldn't be so sure. he may be a man baby, but it's that man baby who created a brilliant show.

JFYI, the guys that are coming in to replace him are responsible for the american pilot of the IT Crowd.

watch that, then tell me how sorry you are to see community finish for good ;)
  • okay i'll check it out, i'm sure it horrible. But they are also responsible for Happy Endings and I like that a lot.
  • [spoof] twitter accounts of the new showrunners - https://twitter.com/#!/guarascioport/

• hahhaa, awesome!
  • i'm not even halfway through the 1st season and those animated .gifs concerning Annie speak for thousand words :)
  • Haha! You're in a good place, jano - enjoy every moment of it ;)
  • i started watching season 1 again last week, got through 8 episodes on two days, loving it all over again :D
  • edited October 2012