World Cup 2018

edited June 2018 in conversations
Predictions...discussions...

If Spain doesn't win then definitely Uruguay or Iceland will. Or, maybe Senegal or Egypt.

All of the other European teams suck and Brazil and Argentina can go live in a cave somewhere.

España!

Comments

• England will go home early (ish) but not before some of our fans have had the shit kicked out of them by either the Russian authorities or fans. :)
  • It's amazing how little i care about this first match.

I hope they tie and everybody is ejected by red card.
  • edited June 2018
    the massive problem with the world cup this time around is that the games are too early in the day to play mundialbingo.

i'm contemplating dusting off the code anyways and putting it back online. maybe i'll make a webapp this weekend.

today, i hope both teams get tons of red cards and their shoes catch on fire. the kind of game where it's not possible or nobody cares who wins. not my fave countries.

i already said that above. i had a few drinks last night. ;)
  • the massive problem with the world cup this time around is that...
    it's in russia. hehe
  • i'm enjoying the heck out of some of these matches. holy crap at icelandic defense!
  • omg mexico/germany was awesome!
  • omg mexico/germany was awesome!
    You mean Mexico was awesome!
  • Bye Bye Germany...
  • it is required by law in this nation that when brazil or argentina scores you must fire your hand gun into the air.
  • goddamn they should let me coach the spanish team. as coach, when i say you start smashing the ball at the goal you fucking start doing it. so much potential but they just don't attack the goal enough.

nice win for russia being the home team and all...
  • oh man, i really wanted japan to win that one. ;(
  • Tense.
  • i'll be supporting sweden come saturday, of course.

saying that, if england get through and then beat russia, that'd be fun - imagine the riots?! :D

then i'd like to assume england lose the final (on penalties hoho!)
  • edited July 2018

saying that, if england get through and then beat russia, that'd be fun - imagine the riots?! :D
    :D

Oh my god, yes!

...I'm not much of a footy fan really but, I have to admit, I was on the edge of my seat listening to the extra time :!:
  • I'm all in for Uruguay and Croatia.

I hope they show up with baby pins and brass knuckles.

Ok, I had a shit day...I had some drinks tonight....but I'm all for the underdogs.