Need some advice...

edited January 2007 in advice
How would one go about successfully stealing ihc's ani-bear avatar? A clever distraction? Hired help? The use of an air balloon, pliers and a wet nap? I'm open to ideas.

Comments

• edited 11:13PM
    http://www.ihcra.com/sigs/trundleBear32.gif

shhh...you never got it from me. :P
    LOL ARE YOU JOKING? That's a trap! It's never that easy. Have you never watched any Tom Cruise films? pffft.

Though I appreciate your suggestion, I do. But no....I'm not falling for it.
    then this maybe...

i seriously don't know how much EASIER i can make this?
  • ihcihc
    edited January 2007
    nimmot:then this maybe...

i seriously don't know how much EASIER i can make this?

those two were resized and reduced in frames fromt he original which i stole from someplace - i forget where

the 'original' is 80x80 with twice as many frames but i figured as an avatar it should be a bit lighter on bytes

hehe thank you!

I was just bored and pretending that it was difficult to steal her avatar. Now you all think I'm totally computer illiterate. /cry

I do likes the bear though. :D
  • edited January 2007
    franco:How would one go about successfully stealing ihc's ani-bear avatar? A clever distraction? Hired help? The use of an air balloon, pliers and a wet nap? I'm open to ideas.
    A crow bar, sticky tape (preferably double-sided), 3 glasses of orange juice and a toilet brush. If you can get hold of them, a couple of elves would be useful too. Bear in mind they can bite when they get angry, though.
    FINALLY someone playing along. ;) She's onto us though. I fear it's too late. :(
  • edited January 2007
    once you've stolen it, you can never leave it drop below 60mph 50mph or it'll explode killing every thread it's been in!
    you serious? I almost never go above 40 for fear of mussing up my hair. This changes things considerably.
    oh, i guess it's ok if you don't get the avatar up to 50 in the first place, never mind then! :)
    Hurrah! Seems this has promise after all. So Idle, what's the plan? Freshly squeezed or concentrate?