little chef logo redesign

edited May 2011 in creations
after the heston blumenthal workover of this staple british roadside restaurant, where he introduced new dishes and new cooking methods in a trial modernised branch of little chef in popham, hampshire (filmed and aired as a documentary on channel 4 in 2007/8 i think), little chef have recently redesigned their logo, and updated their not-so-old interior changes, in a continuing effort to make themselves more relevant in the market.

little chef logo and sign
little chef menu boards from their recent redesign

venturethree has, it says, tried to reposition the chain as a 'modern british brand' with new menus, interiors and the introduction of a take away service.

little chef redeign various packaging from their 'good to go' takeaway range
properly british little chef redesign mushy peas
little chef redesign vibrant and fun elements - trays

'charlie', the little chef has been trending recently in the old twitter-scape. amazing how certain things are pretty close to the public's heart, innit.

little chef logo redesign

as you can see, the updates have really breathed life back into a pretty dowdy brand, and i'm sure that heston's menu's are far better than the originals (at least, let's hope that they live up to the new brand!)

Comments

• edited 9:05AM
    of course, £3.80 for a bacon butty is fucking ridiculous, so i wont be eating there ;)
    @venturethree said......We had a custom typeface cut called 'The Little Serif" three weights, Skinny, Regular and Chunky #LittleChef
    That red tray really pops :happy::happy::happy:
    £3.80 would get you the bottom half of a bacon sandwich round these parts