[TV] Community

13»

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Alison_Berry.gif
    *gulp*

• edited July 2014
    https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/community-season-6-yahoo-204612640.html

We can't promise a Community movie, but thanks to one Human Being-loving company (ahem, that's Yahoo), Community will be getting revived for a sixth season, set to premiere this fall on Yahoo Screen. Creator Dan Harmon and cast members Joel McHale, Gillian Jacobs, Danny Pudi, Alison Brie, Yvette Nicole Brown, Jim Rash, and Ken Jeong have all signed on for Season 6.

"I am very pleased that Community will be returning for its predestined sixth season on Yahoo," Harmon said in a statement. "I look forward to bringing our beloved NBC sitcom to a larger audience by moving it online. I vow to dominate our new competition. Rest easy, Big Bang Theory. Look out, BangBus!"

"‘The reports of our cancellation have been greatly exaggerated,’" McHale said, attributing the quote to Mark Twain, joking that the other version of this quote has been wrong for years. "#SixSeasonsAndaMovie is real. Thank you Sony. Thank you Yahoo. Thank you Dan Harmon. And thank you to the greatest f%$#ing fans in the history of the human race. It’s the internet. We can swear now."
  • fuck yes.
  • Have you been watching this? It's good!
  • i have, yup. and enjoying it, too!

rewatched a little of season 3 on saturday night, just to get a fix, and it was great to see troy and pierce again hehe

also, holy shit ken jeong is continuously knocking it out of the park as chang. he's a different character at least each season, and is fucking awesome! :D
  • I've finally downloaded series one last week! After the recommends in this thread. Enjoying it, I needed a laugh... some way to go 'til I catch-up!
  • Well, I'm now up to series six and almost done with that!

The first few episodes were a bit meh, where's Troy, where's Shirley, but I'm rather enjoying the latter episodes.

…I can't be bothered Googling it, tell me, is this the end of the road for my viewing, is there a series 7?

:)
  • there is no series 7 :(
  • and yeah, a few characters drop out (i really missed pierce, but then chang kinda stepped up a bit more and turned out to be terrific!)
  • there is no series 7 :(
    No-no-no-no! :(

Yes, Chang has come good as a character.