I did it (stupid iPhone)

1235»

Comments

• edited 12:01AM
    Ya... I've never liked teh winterboard themes and what-not. Also, my phone is permanently on silent.

Apps that I have from the itunes store that gets the most use are:

- Scrabble
    - Camera bag
    - Convertbot
    - Dropbox
    - Remote
    - FTPOnTheGo
    - Bebot
    - RJDJ
    winterboard

to be fair, the thing i dislike most about the non-itunes store apps? the UIs designed by blind paraplegics :D
    Fair enough, each to his own. There are some blinding winterboard icon replacements (probably about 3 sets in all tbh), the standard issue icons just bore the hell out of me. Winterboard's use comes in its ability to tweak aspects of dock and background. I hate that grilled G5-look on the dock, it's so 2006 :D
    Just a tip everyone who's jailbroken their pods iphones etc... CHANGE YOUR root and mobile password.
    Upgrade day today.

iPhone or HTC Hero?

I'm thinking Android is going to be big and the new UI developments are insane. Chrome OS, Chrome, Wave, Android. Everything I do on my mac is via Google anyhow.

But I gotta lotta love for the iPhone.

Think I'm just gonna flip a coin.
    HTC is lame. Go for the iPhone mate.
    iphone for another 6 months, i reckon. but you are right, android is going to push things. the handsets will catch up quickly.
    Would be nice if Apple updated the iPhone more than once a year. I know iPods only get refreshed once a year, but Macs border on twice a year.
  • edited December 2009
    Got one. Blows my mind that I can access my email from anywhere at all.

Some of this other stuff is cool, too. Rolando is fun!
    ^5s flak!
    w00t :D

Can't wait until I'm in NYC again. I bought this app in preparation.
    Well done Flakster!
    nice!
  • edited February 2011