The "IT'S FRIDAY" thread!

Comments

• edited 10:59PM
    i love fridays!
    I miss Friday again
    i'd just like to mention here that i will not be working another friday during 2008 :)
    serious? why's that?
    i have taken every friday off for the rest of the year (this week was a 3 day week for me, every other one will be a 4 day week (apart from the whole week i've booked off, too)).

this should not affect your enjoyment of the friday feeling though (i'll share in it a day early :D).
    basically, it went like this -

boss: holidays left, use them or lose them (you don't have to use them, of course!).
    me: ok, i'd like to use them as follows...
    boss: touché.
    squapple: nice!
  • waits for chris to start the "IT'S THURSDAY" thread!

runs off to speak with boss.
    it's raining.. i've taken the day off to troll and drink my beer surplus.. which seems to be shrinking..
    Yeah, chris, pretty cool! :D
    that was one very nice friday ... can't wait for next friday
    OMG yeah... t'was friday – friday!! I forgot how much fridays can hurt the day after friday.

... but I am feeling better now, thanks to paracetamole and orange juice.
    … and hello friday
    ~peeps in
    eff to the riday
  • CPUCPU
    edited 10:59PM
    Hello Friday, hello Winter!
    bump for all you mon-fri'ers!
    bump accepted!

happy friday!
    YESSSSSSSS
    hello friday, hello winter, hello feuerzangenbowle mit schuß!
    *drum-role*
    the drum's role is basically to lead the rhythm section as a percussion instrument.

(good friday!)
    I'm late, but hey, weekend! :D
    Oh, finally.
    Feels like I've waited all week for this!
    a little bird told me that this was happening today, fyi.
    IT'S FRIDAY! - ah, what little joy that brings :(
    Wooot! On the lash tonight, anyone in The Bush of Shepherds, hit me up yo!
    my last day today so im sat at my desk drinking mulled wine til i drop
    snuggles ihcra..
    I hope thats a quick hug and a slap on the back, then a couple of single malt shots to ring in the festive spirit! Otherwise sends blues a Black & Decker palm sander to calm down with....
    Err Sinar.. Can I have this?

Delta Machinery Delta Drum Sander

The 31-260X includes 1-1/2HP, 120 Volts motor, 1/30 HP DC, 90 Volts permanent magnetic motor, 5-80 grit sanding wraps and 4-120 grit sanding wraps, steel stand, instruction manual.

Delta 50-760 Features

• Powerful 1-1/2 HP Induction Motor with a 6 groove belt for maximum power transfer and an 18" drum for superior material removal
    • The 31-260X has a rigid, welded C-frame head assembly that eliminates loose movement in the sanding drum resulting in superior parallelism of the work piece.
    • Large sturdy steel cabinet style base dampens vibration for super smooth finish sanding. The cabinet style base easily converts to a user installed "Woodworker's Pantry" for sandpaper roll storage.
    • Blow-molded integral dust hood with a positive lock secure seal is designed to extract dust from the entire drum without letting dust escape, keeping your shop air clear of harmful fine dust
    • Up-front, motor controls and redesigned easy-to-read thickness gauge for accurate finish sanding. Large paddle type on/off switch for operator convenience and safety.
    • DELTA has redesigned the best 1-1/2 HP drum sander on the market for increased stability, less vibration, enhanced end user touch points and a redesigned 4" ported dust hood.
    • The 31-260X includes 5-80 grit sanding wraps and 4-120 grit sanding wraps

This Friday was the best. Well, except that I'm sick, but I've got the weekend to recover.
    urbansurgeon said...my last day today so im sat at my desk drinking mulled wine til i drop
    :(

fuck.

<3 urban....
    last day before christmas break, i think. :huge rolleyes smiley:
    I wish the f*ck it was Wednesday, I'm getting hammered here with last minute panic shoots... don't these people realize it's the holidays!!!
    Seriously! I thought things were supposed to slow down during the week of Xmas - what with people distracted by holiday parties, shopping, etc.
    today counts as a friday. have at it!

~goes for a nap...
    mick said...:(

fuck.
    didn't mean to mislead there - sorry.

no last day of the working year til next year

now im snuggled up in a cottage in Middl'o'nowhere, Wales and remarkably able to leech off some unprotected wifi. Remarkable as we literally can't see another house for miles in any direction
    urbansurgeon said...
    mick said...apparently, i over-reacted.
    Shock :o

heh ! *glad to have done it again*

deliberate isolation is so lovely, isn't it? ....especially with a strong wireless signal. :D
    urb, where are you, petal?
    somewhere betwixt tintern and usk - not so very remote but it feels a million miles from london and work
    oh man, a little too far for a little meet (as i'm lazy). hope the 3 of you have a nice time, though! :)
  • edited January 2009
    Yes, I had Thursday off, but I'm still very excited that it's Friday.
    time to go seek the 85% off sales for new furniture - i know its saturday now but i was up to my eyes in emulsion paint yesterday
    Yes, Friday was good. met friends for lunch... so was in the pub by 1:00 home again by 20:00 :)

Hope the decorating's going okay urb.
    Can it be Friday now? :awkward:
    NOT LONG NOW, NICKO!!!!!!1!!
  • Ve.Ve.
    edited 10:59PM
    (liar)

tee-hee-heee
  • edited January 2009
    nicko said...Can it be Friday now? :awkward:
    here it is, i'll need someone to sign for it, though :)

FriEx (FedEx parody) logo