the internet doesn't get much better than this, ever.

Comments

• edited 12:34PM
    tallsam, i agree that remi's stuff is funny. the rocky parody is his best thing yet. i like watching the people react. (i bet he does, too).

and. wow.. that prisoner vid is so terribly sad.
  • edited June 2008
    yeah it is. Have you ever seen Chris Rock talking about it?

Damm why can't I embed properly?
    yay! I dids it!
    ouch, nicko. ouch ouch ouch :p you're secretly kinky, aren't you?

this one won't embed, but i highly recommend it.. not for the music (mediocre) but for the advance in mirror-work in vids.

Native New Beaters

sorry, but Daily Motion inserts a short ad in the first seconds of each video. this one is 8 seconds. just look away.

;)
    hehe, nice vid. no ad here, btw.
    <3 native new beaters video <3
    lots of funny and strange signs: http://www.signspotting.com
    now that's pole dancing

zowie! i am SO going to try that!

the climbing/bouncing, not the butt-dragging. :)
    Yvette's

just go there. sound on. she needs michelle. OR.. this might be what's called "anti-marketing".

:)
    oh my, yvette's site is vile. i hope this is a fake site ...

hehe, this sleevefacing is cool. reminds me on those money shots: http://www.flickr.com/groups/moneyshots/pool/
    wee
    huh

who invited Sydney???

(that's amusing)

Yvette's is vile. i really do hope it's "anti-marketing" art.

Sleeveface's been posted here before, but oh my there are sure a lot of new ones. some people obsessed on this, i think.
    hehe ... yeah, who dragged sydney in? wasn't she the one ... well, never mind. and i thought jesse and chris are married?
    i like cock with my fly lice, too. :p
  • edited July 2008
    ah chicken. ;) i see you've heard about Dmitri in Toronto.

he's more than a tosser; he's a psychopath. an M.D. whose license to practice was revoked for sexual harrassment, he cruises the night spots. it's sad to say that some people are vulnerable to this kind of approach.

i couldn't stop rolling my eyes as i listened..... yuck.
    MacGyver rigs a pair of dice by rounding some of the edges with a shoe buffer with an abrasive added so that the chance of rolling a '7' is increased. In order to create a distraction to swap the dice at a craps table, using some string and a paper clip, MacGyver fastens the string to the paper clip then attaches it to the dress of a woman who is walking nearby and steps on the string, pulling down her dress thereby creating a distraction and allowing him to swap the dice.
    Not only a degenerative gambler, but a cock, too.
    i bet he just plays one on TV. :)
    nicko.... (didn't have for toobery until now) i'd have caught it. :D

more "make mccain exciting" stuff here - http://snuh.livejournal.com/2008/06/28/
    Heh, those are pretty awesome. I liked the guitar one. :D
    Where the hell is Matt 2008 Version

This guy might be our best hope for world peace.
    orsonrockwell said...Where the hell is Matt 2008 Version

This guy might be our best hope for world peace.
    i hate matt and his dumb dancing
  • edited July 2008
    eh...all of my hate is spent elsewhere...i thinks its funny, and everyone seems so happy
    how can you hate??

eh..the video made me happoy but not as much as this...

my mom emailed me this on my birthday

"Happy birthday son, here are some golden retriever puppies!"

No they are not hers or anything just that we used to own one(Mr. Big-The coolest dog ever)
    and i plan on getting a puppy soon
    I am on the drunken ranty tody but i am leaving soon for a few days
    and figured i would fill the board with happy

[hide]adds michael to 'The List'[/hide]

EDIT:UGH i posted wrong video..i am crazy persoo:Fixed noww still golden retriever puppiess
    michael... those are Chinese police drilling to quell any riots during the Olympics. what do you want to bet that those are knockoff Segway clones? :)

flak.. oh gosh. just oh gosh. i don't even care if his pants are still on. oh gosh.

i have to ask: is this funny? serious question. on one hand, 4 different USians sent this link to me. otoh, i felt a little bad when i laughed. dunno who the actor is.....

• edited July 2008
    I know, so many things about that image. The haircut, the facial expression, the straps on his wrist and ankles... :D

Michael's image is indeed police for the Olympics...wonderful. I'd prefer riot soldiers, they look cooler. These guys, hunched over Segways, just look strange.

Regarding the YouTube movie - I didn't laugh, though it was definitely satire. The only thing that tipped me off was the Super Jesus, the rest sounded like crap I've actually heard people say. :-/
    this police training pic makes me curios. when the guy on the left (wielding ak-47) or the other guy with the rifle starts to fire well they be able to keep their position on the segway (clone)?
    yeah, flak.. i thought it was a serious asshole curmudgeon rant until the "superJesus" thing. that's when i laughed. he lost me when he slapped the scone-eater.

so .. ok satire. maybe the internet DOES get better than that. :) thanks for your insight. i don't hear a lot of that kind of speech, and i wasn't sure how to take it.

michael.. :D maybe that's why they're practicing. heh possible that "lock and load" means something diff when you're on a segway.
    oh that's funny.

that might be a great idea for a new thread. the type experts could have a field day, making up new blurbs. :D
    i guess i've talked to much about bunnies lately.

got this in my email this morning.

bunny eaten

the gif is 1.3 MB sorry.

x
  • edited July 2008
    I am the greatest person ever...this will not be argued

I, for one, would like to know why Barack Obama chooses not to wear the American flag face tattoo.
    I'm not sure, but I think the toilet above comes from a kids with disabilities catalog.

Of course, the model's clothing choice while being strapped to the can is a little odd.
    could be, biff. :) that doesn't explain the haircut, either.
  • edited July 2008

:happy::happy::happy::happy: